Your Rep

We try to make sure that there is a UNISON representative in every department of Enfield Council and at each school in the borough and at every office or depot where our members are based.

The links at the bottom will take you to the details of reps, stewards and convenors in your workplace.


Convenors look after groups of stewards and reps and will be responsible for a wide area of employees.  They will take up issues that affect large groups of members and are a link between the branch and the members.  Any personal issues you have at work should generally be discussed with your rep or steward in the first instance.

Stewards & Workplace Contacts

A UNISON steward is an elected representative whose role includes organising, recruiting and representing members.  Stewards are the most important link between the members and the union.

UNISON aims to have at least one steward in each workplace and department, more in larger departments and where members work shifts.

Workplace contacts do much of the work of a Steward, and in some cases they are one and the same thing.

You can speak to any of the workplace contacts or stewards about anything and if they can't help they should be able to find someone who can!

Reps in your Workplace

Please click on the following links to find out more about your reps:

Enfield Council

Enfield Council Housing

Enfield Schools

For all other reps not included above please click here.


Previous page: Contact Us
Next page: Enfield Council